Are you friendly, value fitness, and passionate about helping others?
Be An ARX coach
This could be the perfect partnership!
We’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic people to help us bring the health and wellness benefits of strength training to even more busy Atlantans.
Set your own schedule, working one-on-one with clients in our private gym:
Next Age Fitness uses Adaptive Resistance eXercise (ARX) equipment, which delivers the same or better health benefits in a fraction of the time required by other strength training methods. Workout sessions are just 20 minutes, and if you’re not familiar with ARX technology, training will be provided.
Earn money as an independent contractor:
Earn a wage plus commission on revenue generated. Earn while you learn. We have a clear plan based on historical data to increase earnings quickly ($10 while training and expected earnings to be $35+ per hour) for part time work.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Independent and extremely responsible to commitments
- Eager to learn, friendly, patient, ambitious, and motivating to others
- Skilled in customer-focused sales (turning leads into clients and clients into loyal, long-term relationships)
- Available to work some hours on the weekends, especially Saturdays
- Skills are more important than certification
- Be willing to take a course on anatomy — OR — have equivalent experience such as being Certified Personal Trainer
- ARX training will be provided
Learn more about ARX
Our address is
1610 Lavista Rd., #1,
Atlanta, GA 30329
Parking is free.
We’re accessible by MARTA bus service and approximately 2 miles from the Lindbergh Center Transit Station.
Come grow with us!
Interested in learning more about being an ARX coach at Next Age Fitness? Send us a note and tell us a bit about yourself.