Are you friendly, into fitness, and passionate about helping others?
Be a trainer
This could be the perfect partnership!
We’re looking for motivated, enthusiastic trainers to help us bring the health and wellness benefits of strength training to even more busy Atlantans.
Set your own schedule, working one-on-one with clients in our private gym:
Next Age Fitness uses Adaptive Resistance eXercise (ARX) equipment, which delivers the same or better health benefits in a fraction of the time required by other strength training methods. Workout sessions are just 20 minutes, and if you’re not familiar with ARX technology, training will be provided.
Earn money as an independent contractor:
Your income will vary based on availability and retention of clients. However, compensation starts at 30% with a clear path to increase your share up to 50% within 6 months (based on your ability to build a client base).
The ideal candidate will be:
- Independent and extremely responsible to commitments
- Eager to learn, friendly, patient, ambitious, and motivating
- Skilled in customer-focused sales (turning leads into clients and clients into loyal, long-term relationships)
- A Certified Personal Trainer (ISSA Certification preferred) — OR — have equivalent experience — OR — be willing to complete the certification course
- Available to work weekends, especially Saturdays
- ARX experience is a plus
Learn more about ARX
Our address is
1610 Lavista Rd., #1,
Atlanta, GA 30329
Parking is free.
We’re accessible by MARTA bus service and approximately 2 miles from the Lindbergh Center Transit Station.
Come grow with us!
Interested in learning more about being a trainer at Next Age Fitness? Send us a note and tell us a bit about yourself.